Everything that we do to our bodies are reflected in your face. Here are topical care and changes to your diet and mindset to prevent your body from ageing and face from ageing.
- Use natural beauty remedies that feed and nourish your skin. Our REVIVE facial serum is packed full of powerful anti-ageing oils. REVIVE contains powerful rosehip seed oil, the most potent anti-aging carrier oil, jojoba oil, which has a composition that’s very similar to that of our skin’s sebum, geranium essential oil, which helps delay fine lines and wrinkles, grapeseed oil that is skin nourishing and finally vitamin E oil which is known as the ‘skin vitamin’ and is a strong antioxidant.
- Increase your consumption of Omega 3 fish oil which reduces inflammation, increases skin radiance and supports the immune system. Where possible source wild caught fish.
- Drink 2 litres of water a day. Dehydration is a culprit of ageing skin, drink more water to restore elasticity in the skin and add a more youthful appearance.
- Go processed sugar free! Sugar sticks to us like glue and is simply not good for us as well as weight gain and causing damage to our teeth sugar also speeds up the ageing process by weakening the collagen in your skin.
- Get plenty of sleep! Our bodies repair and rejuvenate while we sleep which allow us to have clarity and improve memory. To ease yourself into a goodnight’s sleep try our ‘SOOTHE’ bath salts with nutrient rich epsom and himilayan salts with added essential oils to help you unwind, cleanse the skin and improve your mood.
- Be active. Do at least 20 minutes exercise a day, going for a walk is better than nothing. You can mix it up with strength training which is great for tightening your skin and for firming up, or try a rebounder (mini-trampoline) this is great for cellulite and lymphatic drainage which will boost your overall wellbeing.